The West front is well worth viewing from the grass footpath around the tower. A vast perpendicular window with dividing transom and a richly moulded west doorway beneath. Following a great wind the pair of doors were damaged and the fine doorway was partially bricked up. The tower was partially restored in 1990 and the nave had previously been rebuilt in 1795. The pew benches were made in 1928-9 by Cornish & Gaymers (北沃尔沙姆) from Oak grown on the Honing Estate. The Chancel was drastically reduced in size during the 1795 rebuilding campaign.